|You have 30 days from the invoice date of the product to initiate a return subject to our return policy outlined below. All sales are final after 30 days. After 30 days the items purchased are subject to the manufacturer's warranties. |
If your electric blanket or heated mattress pad does not work when you receive it we will replace it with a new one. After the 30 days, defective products will be handled under the manufacturer's warranty.
Bedding Items (due to hygiene issues and federal law opened bedding items cannot be resold if used). Therefore we have a no return policy on used electric blankets, mattress pads, throws, and pet bedding.
We will accept returns on UNUSED BLANKETS/PADS BUT THEY MUST BE IN THEIR ORIGINAL PACKAGING AND NOT REMOVED FROM THE PACKAGING. If we authorize a return we will charge you upon the return our actual cost we paid to ship the product to you initially. This is only if you received prepaid Free Shipping.
To Qualify for a Return:
- You can either email or telephone us and request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RA) number. Return shipments made without a valid RA number clearly written on the outside of the box will not be accepted.
- All products must be in the original manufacturer's packaging, contain all of the original literature, be unused, and in a resalable form.
- Returned items that are used, damaged, or are missing parts will not be accepted. The item needs to be returned in the same condition as when it was shipped to you.
- Some items that have electrical components may require guided testing by a manufacturer's representative before we will authorize an RA number.
- According to federal law and due to obvious hygiene issues bedding items are not allowed to be resold if used at all. Therefore we will only accept returns on unopened bedding products.
- You are responsible for shipping costs to return products that are authorized an RA number.
- Special orders are not returnable.
All items returned under this return policy are eligible for a full refund of the product purchase price. Items returned to us that do not follow this return policy may be returned to you at your expense.
We reserve the right to issue a RMA number in some circumstances that do not meet this return policy.
Returning an Item:
- You can either email or telephone us and request a Return Authorization (RA) number. Return shipments made without a valid RA number clearly written on the outside of the box will not be accepted.
Click Here to Email Us or telephone us at (888) 388-5862.
Pack the item in the box it was mailed to you in or a comparable box. Enclose a copy of the original invoice in the box. If you have misplaced the invoice please provide your name, address, telephone number, order number and telephone number inside of the box. We will not accept COD returns. You are responsible for paying for the return shipment. In many cases we have already provided Free Shipping to deliver the product to you.
Products with a Special Return Policy:
Any unopened returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Opened returns are subject to a 30% repackaging and restocking fee. Returns that are damaged or have parts missing may be subject to higher restocking fees. The restocking fees are in addition to return charges that you must pay to return the item.
You must contact us to obtain a return authorization number within 30 days of the invoice date.
You MUST email us and receive a Return Authorization Number. We will not accept any returns on product that do not have this number clearly written on the outside of the shipping package.
We will email you the return address once we issue you a return number. All of these products ship back directly to the manufacturer.