Is this website secure? YES
We are PCI compliant. This means out website passes scans to determine if we are providing a safe shopping environment.
We care about your privacy!
- When you order, we need to know your name, mailing address, e-mail address, credit card number, and expiration date. This allows us to process your order and to notify you of your order status.
- We do send out emails to past customers during the holidays and offer discounts occasionally.
Credit Card Security:
When you place an order we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all credit card information you input before it is sent directly to the credit card processor. In addition, all of your information will be kept strictly confidential. Your personal information is also secured by a firewall. Credit card numbers are NOT STORED on our computer servers databases. When the item is ordered the credit card numbers are sent encrypted directly to the merchant services account and are never stored on our computer systems.
Additionally, this website requires the use of a credit card security code (see this at the last page of the checkout process) to ensure that your credit card information is secure during checkout.
Why is this important? This number is imprinted on your credit card. The theory is that you must have the credit card physically present to view the number. Someone cannot go into the garbage and retrieve this number off of a credit card receipt that you threw away. Basically, it helps prevent theft. When you enter the CVC/CVV code and submit it through our website it goes automatically to our credit card processing company and the number is not stored anywhere in our database system.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information you provide to this site to make your shopping experience at ElectricBlanket.NET safe and easy.
We welcome your questions and comments about privacy and security. Please send questions or comments to contact@electricblanket.NET
By using this website you agree to the following:
1) Copyright - You acknowledge that the content of this site, including, but not limited to, software, photographs, information, data and other material are protected by United States and foreign laws. The unauthorized use of the material may violate copyright, trademark, or other laws.
2) Trademarks - All trademarks, product names, company names, and logos on the ElectricBlanket.NET, are the intellectual property of their respective owners.
3) Legal Age - You acknowledge you are of legal age to form legally binding contracts under the applicable law, and will be liable for any contractual obligations resulting from the use of this site.
4) Fraud and Misrepresentation - You may not order from the websites of Venco Marketing LLC if you use a false name, use stolen credit card information, or an invalid credit card number. Any and all fraudulent use of credit card information or misrepresentation will be referred to law enforcement authorities and we will recommend criminal prosecution.
5) Indemnification and Hold Harmless - You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Venco Marketing LLC from and against all losses, claims, expenses, damages, costs, demands or liabilities, including legal fees and expenses, arising from or relating to your use of AssistedLivingStore.com, ElecricBlanket.NET, NonSlipSock.com, LaundryBags.com and Pillowcase.NET and/or any and all products purchased from Venco Marketing LLC
6) Limitation of Liability - Venco Marketing is a retailer and distributor of products manufactured by various suppliers.
Consumers are solely responsible to determine the suitability of the use of the products being sold by Venco Marketing for use by any individual, considering age, physical ability, or mental condition.
We make use of an Internet Service Provider (ISP) that uses secure server software (SSL) that encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. In addition, all of your information will be kept strictly confidential. In no event, shall Venco Marketing LLC be held liable for any damages arising out of the unauthorized access to Assisted Living Store's database. If unauthorized access to our database is discovered we will notify the customers affected and inform the appropriate law enforcement agency.
7) General - This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Florida, United States of America, without regards to any conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to jurisdiction in Florida and you further agree that any cause of action arising under this agreement or resulting in the use of this site will be resolved exclusively by the state and federal courts located in the State of Florida, County of Sarasota, or the Judicial District of Florida.
If any portion of this Agreement is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, that will remain in full force and affect. No waiver of any term of this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term.
8. Return Policy - You have 30 days from the receipt of the product to initiate a return subject to our return policy outlined below. All sales are final after 30 days. After 30 days the items purchased are subject to the manufacturer's warranties.
9. Acknowledgment - By using this web-site YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Affiliate marketing on this website works like this: We might have a product mentioned in an article. In some cases we might have a link to the product or a related site for the product that we are affiliated with. If you click on the link: (1) we earn a commission on the sale. This keeps is writing good articles for your reading enjoyment. You support us by following the link and the retailer makes money from the sale. We also have ads on the website such as Google ads. If you click on the ads on our site we receive compensation from Google for the click.